Δωρεάν webinar – Lean Management and 5S
In this webinar we will be discussing about the Lean Management.Lean management is an approach to running an organization that supports the concept of continuous improvement, a long-term approach to work that systematically seeks to achieve small, incremental changes in processes in order to improve efficiency and quality. 5s is one of the first LEAN tools that can be applied in a company that is starting to get into the continuous improvement culture.
- What is Lean?
- Why do businesses implement Lean?
- How leaders can support Lean
- Basic Lean concepts and the Five Principles of Lean
- What is 5S and how can help your organisation
- How to implement 5S in your workplace
FMEA – Failure Mode Effect Analysis
In this webinar we will be discussing about FMEA.A FMEA is a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis and describes the way (modes) in which a product or process might fail and studies the consequences of failure. The FMEA is a cornerstone and provides the basis from which a highly effective proactive asset management program can be developed and sustained.
- What is FMEA?
- Why is important for organisations?
- How does it look like?
- How FMEA integrates with ISO systems
- Latest updates of FMEA
- How to implement FMEA
Το webinar θα πραγματοποιηθεί στις 19 Μαρτίου στις 19:00 γίνεται δωρεάν και διαρκεί περίπου μία ώρα. Για την παρακολούθηση του απαιτείται εγγραφή, η οποία γίνεται συμπληρώνοντας την φόρμα που θα βρείτε στην σελίδα.
Δωρεάν webinar – ISO 18404:2015 and Lean Six Sigma
ISO 18404 and Lean Six Sigma?
Victoria Tsolidou, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Date and Time:
Mon, May 13, 2019 19:00 PM
In this webinar we will be discussing about the ISO 18404:2015. ISO 18404:2015 defines the competencies for the attainment of specific levels of competency with regards to Six Sigma, Lean, and “Lean & Six Sigma” in individuals, e.g. Black Belt, Green Belt and Lean practitioners and their organizations. Yellow Belt is not included in ISO 18404:2015. ISO 18404:2015 excludes Design for Six Sigma.
- What is the ISO18404 standard for Lean and Six Sigma
- How organisations and individuals should prepare for certification against it
- Competency of key Six Sigma, Lean, and Lean & Six Sigma personnel