PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor eLearning
ISO 37001:2016 Σύστημα Διαχείρισης κατά της Δωροδοκίας
It’s the International Standard that allows organizations of all types to prevent, detect and address bribery by adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, risk assessments and due diligence on projects and business associates, implementing financial and commercial controls, and instituting reporting and investigation procedures.
Providing a globally recognized way to address a destructive criminal activity that turns over a trillion dollars of dirty money each year, ISO 37001 addresses one of the world’s most destructive and challenging issues head-on, and demonstrates a committed approach to stamping out corruption.
By default, our delivery language is English.
PECB Trainings are delivered :
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time.
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
This course can be offered as Corporate classroom too. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor training course provides the necessary knowledge and skills that enable you to perform anti-bribery management system (ABMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
Many organizations seek competent auditors to determine whether the policies and anti-bribery controls, implemented as part of an ISO 37001-based ABMS, are effective. This training course aims to help you complete these tasks successfully and intends to reflect the importance of effective ABMS audits. Additionally, it aims to strengthen your knowledge and skills to plan and carry out ABMS audits in compliance with the guidelines for auditing management systems provided in ISO 19011 and the certification process described in ISO/IEC 17021-1.
The exercises, quizzes, and case studies provided are designed to help you practice the most important aspects of an ABMS audit: ISO 37001 requirements, auditing principles, tools and techniques used to obtain evidence, leading a team of auditors, conducting interviews with auditee, reviewing documented information, drafting nonconformity reports, and preparing the final audit report.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” credential. An IAS accredited and internationally recognized “PECB ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to audit an ABMS based on ISO 37001.
Who should attend?
- The ISO 37001 Lead Auditor training course is intended for:
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead ABMS audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the ABMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to ISO 37001 requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an ABMS audit
- Expert advisors in anti-bribery management
- By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001
- Interpret the ISO 37001 requirements for an ABMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the ABMS conformity to ISO 37001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 37001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO 37001 audit program
- This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and best practices used in anti-bribery management system auditing
- Lecture sessions, which are illustrated with case studies inspired by real events and practical exercises based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a fundamental understanding of ISO 37001 requirements for an ABMS and a comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Training Course Structure
Day 1: Introduction to the anti-bribery management system (ABMS) and ISO 37001
Day 2: Audit principles and the preparation for and initiation of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing of the audit
Day 5: Certification exam
- Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials shown in the table below. You will receive a certificate once you fulfill all the requirements related to the selected credential.For more information about the ISO 37001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.The PECB ISO 37001 Auditor certification scheme has the following requirements:
Credential Exam Professional experience MS audit/assessment experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO 37001 Provisional Auditor PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 37001 Auditor PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in Anti-bribery Management Audit activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in Anti-bribery Management Audit activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 37001 Senior Lead Auditor PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Anti-bribery Management Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
Note: PECB certified individuals who possess both the Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master Credential, given they have taken 4 additional Foundation Exams related to this scheme. For more information about the Foundation Exams and the overall Master Requirements, please go to PECB Master Credentials.
To be considered valid, the audit activities should follow best audit practices and include the following:
- Planning an audit
- Managing an audit program
- Drafting audit reports
- Drafting nonconformity reports
- Drafting audit work documents
- Reviewing documented information
- Conducting on-site audit
- Following up on nonconformities
- Leading an audit team
The PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an anti-bribery management system
Domain 2: Anti-bribery management system requirements
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparing an ISO 37001 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 37001 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 37001 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 37001 audit program
–Certification fees are included in the exam price.
–Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
–An attendance record worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
–In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free
Enrollment Notes: The training is provided by PECB. Once you select the date/time of your course you will be enrolled within 24 hours following payment receipt. You will receive an email that confirms your enrollment and provides you with access to setup your PECB account. This account will provide access to your course materials and to KATE your online training platform.
PECB is a global provider of training, examination, audit and certification services, and we offer our expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, and Health, Safety and Environment
PECB is accredited under ISO/IEC 17024 by:
PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer eLearning
If you are interested in ISO 37001 Lead Implementer eLearning course, click here
More information on ISO 37001 standard by ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
ISO 37001 Anti-bribery management systems brochure by ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
ISO 37001 is an anti-bribery management system standard published in October 2016.
It is designed to help an organization establish, implement, maintain, and improve an anti-bribery compliance programme.
It includes a series of measures and controls that represent global anti-bribery good practice.
Who can use this Standard?
The standard is flexible and can be adapted to a wide range of organizations, including:
Small & medium sized enterprises (SMEs)
Public and private sector organizations
Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
The standard can be used by organizations in any country.
Does the Standard require a stand-alone Management System?
The measures required by ISO 37001 are designed to be integrated with existing management processes and controls.
It follows the common high-level structure for ISO management system standards, for easy integration with, for example, ISO 9001.
New or enhanced measures can be integrated into existing systems.
What does ISO 37001 address?
Bribery by the organization, or by its personnel or business associates acting on the organization’s behalf or for its benefit.
Bribery of the organization, or of its personnel or business associates in relation to the organization’s activities.
Does the Standard define bribery?
Bribery is defined by law which varies between countries.
The Standard provides a generic definition of bribery, but the actual definition will depend on the laws applicable to the organization.
The Standard provides guidance on what is meant by bribery to help users understand the intention and scope of the Standard.
What does the standard require?
The organization must implement a series of measures and controls in a reasonable and proportionate manner to help prevent, detect, and deal with bribery, including:
- Anti-bribery policy
- Management leadership, commitment and responsibility
- Personnel controls and training
- Risk assessments
- Due diligence on projects and business associates
- Financial, commercial and contractual controls
- Reporting, monitoring, investigation and review
- Corrective action and continual improvement
How will the Standard benefit an organization?
The Standard benefits an organization by providing:
- Minimum requirements and supporting guidance for implementing or benchmarking an anti-bribery management system
- Assurance to management, investors, employees, customers, and other stakeholders that an organization is taking reasonable steps to prevent bribery
- Evidence in the event of an investigation that an organization has taken reasonable steps to prevent bribery.
Can my organization be ISO 37001 certified?
ISO 37001 is a requirements standard, making it capable of independent certification.
Third parties will be able to certify an organization’s compliance with the Standard.