GLSS offers refund only for certain circumstances as explained below.
Requests for a refund can be submitted only if a client faces at least one of the following issues:
- In cases where double payment for the same invoice has been made. In this situation, the client needs to provide evidence that the payments related to the invoice have been made.
- In case a coupon code was supposed to be provided but it was not, and the client paid for the fee.
- In case of customer dissatisfaction with the training course or service provided by GLSS and the request for a refund has been made. In this situation, the client needs to provide all the details and knowledge of the circumstances of the caused dissatisfaction.
When making a request for refund, clients will be asked to provide all relevant evidence to support their claim.
GLSS will review the refund request and based on the evidence provided, it will take one of the following decisions:
- Refund approved: GLSS’s accounting team will review the refund request, and if the request is approved, the refund will be executed by the payment authorities according to the method the client has selected in the refund request form.
- Refund refused: GLSS can refuse the refund request in case there is evidence of fraud, refund abuse, lack of information, or other deceitful actions.
Please note that:
- GLSS will refund the exact amount it has received in its bank account. If any fees were applied against your invoice, they will be deducted from the refund.
If the reimbursement procedure involves fees, these fees will also be deducted from the reimbursement.
- GLSS offers a coupon code that waives fees of exams and certifications for candidates that attend a training course provided by a GLSS Partner. In these cases, the candidates that are provided with coupon code and have used that coupon code, are not eligible for a refund.
If you want to submit a refund request, please fill in the below Refund request and send any relevant documents to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your request for a refund is reviewed, an email will be sent to you with notice that we have received your request. You also will be notified whether your request for a refund is approved or rejected.